Modulia Studio is a great way to step into music production. We invite you to start experimenting with our Standalone mode.
To go further, you can then install a music production software and use Modulia Studio to control it (we encourage you to try Ableton Live for free).
We also recommand you to spend some time on learningmusic.ableton.com , a great website to learn music production basics.
Modulia Studio is an unlimited MIDI controller for your DAW! It allows you to build your own studio in a minute and has a really versatile and fluid workflow to let you focus on creativity.
Furthermore, Modulia Studio enables you to play and record every nuance in your gestures to add expressiveness to your music: Modulia Studio uses the MIDI-MPE protocol to let you play in an expressive way.
For now Modulia Studio only runs on Oculus Rift and Oculus Rift S but we are working on compatibility with other VR headsets.
Modulia Studio is optimised for Ableton Live:
- Access the session view of Ableton Live (play, stop, launch and record clips, change tempo, overdub…)
- Direct access to Live’s MIDI tracks
Modulia Studio can also work with any MIDI-compatible DAW (Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, etc.)
- To upgrade Modulia Studio, launch the app and put your headset on.
- Open a new project and open your main menu (press X on your left controller).
- Go to “Settings” -> “General” -> “Upgrade Modulia Studio”
- It will open your upgrade panel. Click the version you’d like to upgrade to and simply follow the instructions.